What guides you to create your best work or a better life?
At Project Design Co, we asked ourselves this question and dove into a month-long team retreat to find our core values. What was what we call our Pillars of Design, a set of six words that flow through all our work. They guide us when we face a blank screen, a new proposal, a crushing deadline, ourselves and each other.
Whether in your work or personal life, you can benefit from establishing clearer signs to point the way. This workshop will guide you through a condensed journey to establish or hone your own set of pillars that resonate with you. We’ll help you identify, develop & incorporate your own keywords to drive you to success in all you do.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Start building a foundation based on passion, drive, curiosity, experience, and goals.
- Identify times you made a big change, what made it successful, and learn how you can apply this knowledge.
- Identify your “why’s” of what you do.
- Learn about the importance of word choice and intent.
- Gain insights to your core values.
- Brainstorm and review your ideas in small breakout groups.
- Walk away with a set of pillars that you can take back to your team or start implementing now.
This workshop is for any designer (freelance or part of a team), manager, or leader who is looking to strengthen their own brand, gain focus, and connect with purpose.
This event was put together in partnership with Project Design Co..